9am - 9pm
9pm - 10pm (Adults +21 only)
The pool may be closed without notice in case of inclement weather, health or maintenance needs.
Those in the pool area outside of this time, pool hours, or during other posted closing times may be arrested for Trespassing. A letter of enforcement has been issued to the police department allowing them to make arrests for after-hours swimming, and there is a surveillance system to aid in the enforcement.
The pool cannot be reserved
- All persons using the pool area do so at their own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Pool use is limited to Wyndham Ridge residents and their invited guests.
- Owners are required to stay with their guests.
- All persons must assume responsibility for themselves and their guests. To use the pool, the person must be able to swim or be accompanied by a qualified swimmer.
- No person is allowed to swim after dark without proper lighting in the pool area.
- The gate to the pool area is not to be left propped open for any reason. The City of Columbia Health Department can revoke our pool permit for this violation.
- All children younger than 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The pool may not be reserved and will be kept open for all residents at all times.
- Pool use is prohibited to any person with skin abrasions, colds, inflamed eyes, infections, and injury requiring a bandage, or with any other communicable disease.
- All persons in the pool area must identify their address if asked.
- Infants must wear a swim diaper to prevent fecal matter from getting in the pool.
- The following will NOT be permitted in the pool area at any time:
- NO GLASS containers in the pool area or deck.
- NO SMOKING.
- NO RUNNING, diving, horseplay, foul language, or rough behavior.
- No wheeled vehicles (wheelchairs excepted).
- No animals (except for service animals).
- No chewing gum or chewing tobacco.
- No littering. All trash must be deposited in the proper receptacles.
- No urinating or defecating in the pool.
- No expectorating or blowing nose in the pool.
- No cut-offs - Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times.
- No food or drink within 4 feet of the pool or splash pad.
- No oversized floats.
- Please keep track of your belongings. There is no lost and found. If you leave something, it will be placed in the trash receptacle.
- Violations of the above rules can result in the pool being shut down by the City of Columbia Health Department.
- Violations of any of the above rules may result in the loss of swimming privileges for an individual or an entire family.